Slow Cooker Blueberry Bread Pudding
This slimmed-down bread pudding is a wonderful way to use up leftover, even slightly stale, challah. You can also use dried fruit instead of blueberries.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 5 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups cubed challah
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2⅓ cups fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- Spray a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Add the bread cubes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the evaporated milk, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Pour over the bread cubes and top with blueberries.
- Cook for 5 hours on low or until the pudding no longer looks liquid.