Slow-Cooker Blueberry Spice Jam
A blueberry lover’s dream, this antioxidant-rich spread proves blueberries do live up to their reputation as a superfood!
Serves: 7Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 6 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 4 cups fresh blueberries, puréed
- ¾ cup honey
- ½ lemon zest
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. grated nutmeg
- Pour the puréed blueberries into a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker and cover. Cook on low for 5 hours.
- Remove the lid and add the honey, lemon zest, and spices, mixing well. Turn heat to high and cook for 1 more hour, uncovered.
- Pour into canning jars and cover tightly.
- Process canning jars in boiling water for 10 minutes. Store unopened jars in a cool, dark place.