Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew
Make this version of the classic southern chicken stew in a slow cooker.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 6 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 large russet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 can (15 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup frozen lima beans
- 2 cups diced boneless, skinless chicken breast
- ¼ tsp. dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- In a 4-quart slow cooker, add all ingredients. Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours.