Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wings
These spicy wings make the perfect party treat. Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Tbsp. canola oil
- 4 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 lbs. chicken wings with wing tips removed, cut in half
- 1 cup. blue cheese dressing
- 1 bunch celery, ends trimmed and cut into sticks (3 inches long)
- Preheat broiler. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add oil, hot sauce, and lime juice to a 4- or 6-quart slow cooker. Cook on high for 20 minutes.
- Season wings with salt and black pepper and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Broil about 5 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned. Transfer wings to slow cooker, and stir to coat with the sauce. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.