Slow Cooker Carrot and Turnip Soup
This soup is easy to make, super-healthy, and extra-satisfying!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 7 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 4 medium turnips, peeled and cubed
- 4 cups sliced leeks
- 5 cups water
- ½ tsp. white pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- ¼ Tbsp. crushed red pepper
- Place carrots, turnips, leeks, water, and white pepper in a 4-quart slow cooker. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Purée using an immersion blender, or purée in batches in a blender. Pour into bowls and top with chives, parsley, and red pepper.