Slow Cooker Cauliflower and Cheese Soup
Be sure to save any leftovers. This rich soup tastes even better when itʼs reheated and served the next day. Just remember to reheat it over low heat so that the cheese doesnʼt separate.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bag (12 oz.) frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 1 small onion, peeled and diced
- 5 cups chicken broth
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 cup (4 oz.) medium white Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Add the cauliflower, onion, broth, salt, and pepper to the slow cooker; cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Use an immersion blender to purée the soup.
- Stir in the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and cream. Cover and, stirring occasionally, cook on low for 30 minutes or until the soup is brought to temperature.