Slow Cooker Cauliflower Soup
Cauliflower’s peak season is the fall, so try this soup on a crisp autumn night.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 6 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 small head cauliflower, core removed and chopped
- ½ medium onion, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground white pepper
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- To a 4-quart slow cooker, add all ingredients. Cover, and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Turn off slow cooker and let soup cool about 10 minutes. Using a blender or immersion blender, process until only small chunks remain.
- Return soup to the slow cooker and heat until warm.