Slow Cooker Chicken Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
Enjoy this hearty sauce with crusty bread, pasta, or rice.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 6 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (20 oz.) frozen chicken meatballs
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1½ Tbsp. minced basil
- 1 medium onion, peeled and minced
- 2 cans (15 oz.) fire-roasted tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- Defrost the meatballs according to package instructions.
- In a small skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil and garlic until fragrant.
- Transfer to a 4-quart slow cooker using a rubber spatula to remove all oil and garlic from skillet . Set cooker on low, stir in the remaining ingredients, and cook on low for 6 hours.