Slow Cooker Chicken and Spinach
Slow-cooked chicken and spinach is delicious with rice, potatoes, or pasta.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 6 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¾ lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 small onion, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 5 oz. baby spinach
- Place the chicken, broth, garlic, onion, salt, and pepper into a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker. Stir. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Add the baby spinach and cover again. Cook until it starts to wilt, about 15 minutes. Stir before serving.