Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake
Making chocolate cake is easy with a slow cooker.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1¾ tsp. baking powder
- 1¾ tsp. baking soda
- 1¼ cups 2% milk
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1¼ cups water
- 1 cup chocolate fudge sauce, warmed
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda. In another medium bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, vegetable oil, and water.
- Spray a 4-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking oil.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until smooth. Pour into the slow cooker, cover and cook on medium-high heat for 1–2 hours.
- Using heat resistant gloves, carefully turn slow cooker crock over a cooling rack to remove cake. Serve with chocolate fudge sauce.