Slow Cooker Cobbler
Making dessert in a slow cooker frees your oven for other dishes, so this cobbler is perfect for a party.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 3 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 1⅓ cups chocolate cake mix
- 1 large egg
- 3 Tbsp. evaporated milk
- 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping
- Spray the inside of the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour pie filling into slow cooker and cook on high for 30 minutes. Combine remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Spoon mixture on top of warm pie filling. Cover and cook for 2½ hours. Serve warm with whipped topping.