Slow Cooker Crab Dip
For a little extra kick, add more horseradish than this recipe calls for. If you’re really adventurous, try doubling the horseradish measurement.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 3 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 oz. crabmeat
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped scallions, divided
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1⁄2 tsp. horseradish
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Shred the crabmeat. Cut the cream cheese into cubes. Combine the crab, cheese, 1⁄2 cup of scallions, milk, horseradish, salt, and pepper in the slow cooker.
- Cover and heat on a low setting for 3 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle the dip with the remaining scallions as a garnish. Serve hot.