Slow Cooker Cranberry-Apple Punch
Make this refreshing punch in a slow cooker. Chill and serve with sparkling water and lemon peel.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 3 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- 8 cups cranberry juice
- 3 lemons, divided
- 1½ quarts water
- ¾ cup sugar
- 4 cups sparkling water, chilled
- Add 6 apples, cranberry juice, the slices of 1 lemon, 1½ quarts water, and sugar to a 4-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, using a vegetable peeler, peel the skin of 2 lemons into strips.
- Pour through a fine-mesh strainer and chill. Serve with sparkling water and lemon peel.