Slow Cooker Curried Peach Crisp
Serve with frozen Greek yogurt on top and a drizzle of honey for a truly Mediterranean treat.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 large peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. garam masala or curry powder
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Toss peaches with granulated sugar and garam masala.
- Grease a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange the peaches on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, flour, brown sugar, butter, olive oil, and pecans with a fork until you have a crumbly topping mixture. Sprinkle the topping evenly over the fruit in the slow cooker.
- Cover, vent the lid with a chopstick or the handle of a wooden spoon, and cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours or until the peaches are tender and the topping is crisp. The peach mixture may start to bubble up around the topping. Serve warm or chilled with ice cream.