Slow Cooker Curried Yellow Lentils
Make this flavorful, Indian-inspired dish in a slow cooker.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 2 hours 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp. ground curry powder
- 1 lb. yellow lentils (2 cups), sorted
- 6 cups water
- ½ tsp. salt
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3 cups basmati rice, cooked
- To a 4-quart slow cooker, add oil, garlic, cumin, red lentils, water, and salt. Stir, cover, and cook on high for 2½ hours.
- Add the spinach and stir. Cook on high for an additional 15 minutes. Serve with basmati rice.