Slow Cooker Fruit Punch
Make this flavorful fruit punch in a slow cooker. Feel free to try different combinations of fruit. Chill completely before serving.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 3 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and cut in half, divided
- 3 oranges
- 1 cup pitted and chopped cherries
- 1 cup chopped grapes
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 quarts water
- 4 cups of plain sparkling water, chilled
- Add 2 cups strawberries, the juice and peel of 3 oranges, cherries, grapes, sugar, and water to a 4-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
- Pour punch through a fine-mesh strainer and chill. Serve chilled with the remaining strawberries and sparkling water.