Slow Cooker Garden Vegetable and Bean Soup
Summer vegetables shine in this hearty soup.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ medium yellow onion, peeled and diced
- 1 cup chopped yellow summer squash
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup cut green beans (½" pieces)
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 oz. diced tomatoes
- 1½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- In a 6-quart slow cooker, add all ingredients except the basil. Cover and cook over low heat for 6–8 hours. Stir in the basil leaves before serving.