Slow Cooker Garlic-Parsley Potatoes
The classic combination of garlic, parsley, and lemon are a great match for red potatoes.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 3 hours 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1½ lbs. red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Add the olive oil, garlic, potatoes, salt, and pepper to a 4-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on high heat for 4 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the parsley and lemon and cook for an additional 30 minutes.