Slow Cooker Gluten-Free Beans and Franks
Use your favorite gluten-free hot dogs in this recipe. All-beef hot dogs in particular have a wonderfully rich taste that pairs well with the salty sweet baked beans!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 2 tsp. butter
- 1 can (16 oz.) gluten-free baked beans
- 1 package (16 oz.) gluten-free hot dogs, cut into ½" slices
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- In a small glass or microwave-safe bowl, cook onion and butter on high for about 1 minute until soft. Pour into a greased 2.5-quart slow cooker.
- Add baked beans, hot dogs, brown sugar, mustard, and celery salt to the onions and mix well.
- Bake for 4 hours on high.