Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pork Chops
A quick and easy recipe for tender pork chops and fresh pineapple in a sweet and tangy sauce.
Prep: 15 minutesCook: 4 hoursTotal: 4 hours 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced (from 4.5 oz. container)
- 6 Simple Truth™ Natural Pork Loin New York Chops (about 2¼ lbs.)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup beef broth (from 4.5 oz. container)
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 5 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Honey
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups pineapple, chunks
- In 12” skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- In same skillet, add pork chops and sear on both sides until slightly browned, about 1 minute per side.
- In small bowl, combine cornstarch and broth, stirring until cornstarch dissolves. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together teriyaki sauce, honey, sugar, soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Stir in the broth mixture until incorporated.
- Place pork chops into 6 quart or larger slow cooker. Stir in sauce mixture. Add pineapple chunks. Cover and cook on LOW heat setting for 4-5 hours or on HIGH for 3 hours, or until pork is fork tender.