Slow Cooker Lava Cake
Prepare a simple, gooey dessert that will satisfy any sweet tooth. Pair this chocolate-y treat with vanilla ice cream and fresh berries for a sweet twist.
Serves: 10Prep: 15 minutesCook: 2 hours 30 minutesTotal: 2 hours 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (15.25 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 3 1/4 cups milk, divided
- 1/2 cup Kroger® Pure Coconut Oil, slightly melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 package (3.56 oz.) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Private Selection™ Milk Chocolate Chips
- Spray the liner of your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, 1¼ cups of milk, coconut oil and the eggs. Beat on low speed for 1-2 minutes, then on medium speed for 2-3 minutes until the batter is glossy.
- Pour into the lined slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pudding mix, 2 cups of milk and beat until the pudding thickens.
- Pour the pudding over the cake batter; do not stir.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top; do not stir.
- Cover and cook on high for 2½ hours, until the top of the cake is set.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and fresh berries.
- Refrigerate leftovers.