Slow Cooker Lemon Cake
This cake is good with blueberry sauce, or you can add a cup of fresh blueberries to the batter before you cook it.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lemon cake mix (18.25 oz.)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (3 oz.) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1⁄4 tsp. lemon extract
- Add the cake mix, eggs, sour cream, 3⁄4 cup of the butter, milk, pudding mix, and lemon extract to a mixing bowl. Stir by hand to mix.
- Use the remaining butter to grease the bottom and halfway up the sides of the slow cooker.
- Carefully spread the batter in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.