Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken
If you’re pressed for time, you can make this dish in the oven instead of the slow cooker. Follow the directions as written, but cook the chicken at 350°F for 35–40 minutes or until the juices run clear.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 6 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 oz. each)
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper in a gallon-sized plastic bag. Put chicken breasts in the bag and shake until coated.
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker. Add broth, lemon juice, and garlic.
- Cook on low 6 hours or until chicken comes apart easily with a fork.