Slow Cooker Meatball Sandwiches
A 38-ounce bag of Rosina Italian Style frozen fully cooked meatballs contains 72 meatballs, so you can stretch this beyond 8 sandwiches. In fact, thereʼs enough for making 8 sandwiches and later warming up the leftovers to serve over pasta. Serve the sandwiches along with a salad of romaine hearts tossed together with Italian dressing.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bag (38 oz.) frozen, fully cooked meatballs
- 1 jar (48 oz.) pasta sauce
- 8 sub rolls or French bread
- Put the frozen meatballs in the slow cooker. Pour the pasta sauce over the meatballs. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until the meatballs are thawed and heated through.
- Serve the meatballs and sauce on sub rolls or French bread.