Slow Cooker Mexican Dip
This recipe makes enough dip to feed a hungry crowd, which makes it popular for a snack at a Super Bowl party. Warm up leftover dip and use it as the dressing for a taco salad or as a baked potato topper.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 4 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 lbs. lean ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and diced
- 1 can (15 oz.) refried beans
- 1 can (10 1⁄2 oz.) condensed tomato soup
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 lbs. Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and sliced
- Add beef, onion, beans, soup, taco seasoning, salsa, and cheese to the slow cooker. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes until cheese is melted. Top with jalapeño to serve.