Slow Cooker Minty Hot Chocolate
Make this festive and delicious hot chocolate with both mint extract and fresh mint leaves.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 cups 2% milk
- 8 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp. mint extract
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, divided
- Pour the milk, chocolate syrup, and mint extract into a 4-quart slow cooker and stir well.
- Place half the mint leaves in a cheesecloth, tie it closed with kitchen twine, and add to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 1 hour.
- Remove the bag of mint leaves. Ladle hot chocolate into mugs and garnish with the remaining mint leaves.