Slow Cooker Mulled Cider
Pear nectar and ginger root add fresh flavors to traditional cider. Add a splash of rum for a spiked version.
Serves: 8Prep: 5 minutesCook: 2 hoursTotal: 2 hours 5 minutes
- 4 cups apple cider
- 4 cups pear nectar or juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1” piece fresh gingerroot, peeled and sliced
- 6 whole cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In 4-5 quart slow cooker, stir together cider, nectar and honey. Add cinnamon sticks, ginger root, cloves and nutmeg.
- Cover and heat on High 1½-2 hours or until hot and flavors have blended.