Slow-Cooker Mulled Cranberry Punch
The tart and sweet flavors of this punch simmered with warm spices make it a perfect drink to serve for a fall brunch.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 6 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (11.5 oz.) frozen white grape–raspberry juice concentrate
- 1 bottle (32 oz.) cranberry juice
- 4 cups water
- 1 orange
- 2 cinnamon sticks, broken
- 8 whole cloves
- 4 whole allspice
- In a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker, combine the juice concentrate, cranberry juice, and water.
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove a long peel from the orange. Juice the orange and strain out the seeds. Add the strained orange juice to the slow cooker.
- Using a double-thickness square of cheesecloth, place the orange peel, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and allspice in the center. Close up the cheesecloth and tie up using kitchen string. Add the spice bag to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Discard the spice bag and serve with the slow cooker turned to the warm setting.