Slow Cooker Mulled Wine
The spiced aroma of this mulled wine will make your house smell especially festive before any holiday party.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups apple juice
- 6 cups burgundy wine
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. whole cloves
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon zest
- 2 pieces (3") cinnamon sticks
- Add the juice, wine, and sugar to a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Put cloves and lemon zest in a double square of cheesecloth. Pull up corners of cheesecloth and tie securely with cotton kitchen string. Add to the slow cooker along with the cinnamon sticks.
- Cover and cook on low for 3–4 hours. When serving, turn slow cooker to the warm setting for no longer than 2 hours.