Slow Cooker Mushroom Steak
Serve this dish over mashed potatoes along with your choice of microwave steam-in-bag vegetables or a tossed salad.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. boneless beef round steak, cut ¾ inch thick
- 2 medium onions, peeled and sliced
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 jar (12 oz.) beef gravy
- 1 envelope (1 oz.) dry mushroom gravy mix
- Trim fat from the steak; cut it into eight serving-size pieces. Spread the onions over the bottom of the crock. Add the meat on top of the onions and the mushrooms to the top of the meat.
- Combine beef gravy and mushroom gravy mix. Pour the gravy mixture into the slow cooker; cover and cook on low for 8 hours.