Slow Cooker Paleo Chicken Cacciatore
Get this recipe going in the morning and have dinner ready without having to do a thing in the evening.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 8 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 3 cans (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 9 oz. fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- Place chicken, tomato sauce, mushrooms, carrots, onion, and garlic in a 4-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Top with basil to serve.