Slow Cooker Parmesan Fondue
Use this either as a sauce or a fondue. You can spoon it over pasta, vegetables, or meats, or use it for dipping.
Makes: 5Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 3 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. cream cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 lb. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1 French baguette, cut in cubes
- Cut the cream cheese into cubes and place in the slow cooker.
- Cover and heat on a low setting for 1 hour or until the cream cheese is melted. Stir in the milk until blended. Add the garlic, Parmesan, and salt to slow cooker.
- Cover and heat on a low setting for 3 hours. Serve with bread cubes.