Slow Cooker Party Mix
Tailgating season is quickly approaching! Gathering with friends to watch your favorite team play is always a great time. Whether you’re tailgating or hosting a Sunday game day at home, this slow cooker party mix is perfect for a large crowd.
Prep: 20 minutesCook: 2 hours 30 minutesTotal: 2 hours 50 minutes
- 2 cups each Rice, Wheat, and Corn Chex® Cereal
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup Cheerios®
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup M&M'S®
- Combine melted butter, seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Mix all of the cereals, the pretzels and peanuts in the slow cooker.
- Stir in melted butter mixture until evenly combined.
- Cook on Low for 2½ hours, stirring every 30 minutes. To avoid condensation dripping on the party mix, use a napkin or towel directly under the lid. This will act as a barrier above the party mix.
- Cool party mix on a baking sheet for 20 minutes; add in the chocolates and serve.