Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
Cobbler is a versatile sweet dish that can be enjoyed as a warm and tasty eye opener or as a post dinner dessert.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 packages (16 oz.) frozen peaches, thawed and drained
- ¾ cup plus 1 Tbsp. honey, divided
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 6 Tbsp. coconut butter
- Combine the peaches, ¾ cup honey, 1½ teaspoons cinnamon, and the nutmeg in a bowl. Transfer to a 4½-quart slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour with remaining honey, and remaining cinnamon.
- Cut in coconut butter with 2 knives or a pastry blender, and then spread mixture over peaches.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve warm.