Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
Cobbler is a versatile sweet dish that can be enjoyed as a warm and tasty eye opener or as a post dinner dessert.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 packages (16 oz.) frozen peaches, thawed and drained
- 3⁄4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. honey, divided
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup almond flour
- 6 Tbsp. coconut butter
- Combine the peaches, 3⁄4 cup honey, 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon, and the nutmeg in a bowl. Transfer to a 4 1⁄2-quart slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour with remaining honey, and remaining cinnamon.
- Cut in coconut butter with 2 knives or a pastry blender, and then spread mixture over peaches.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve warm.