Slow Cooker Peach Crisp
Serve with a dollop of whipped cream on top.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 2 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 large peaches
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- Wash and peel the peaches. Cut them in half, remove the pits, and slice the peaches. Toss together with the sugar and cinnamon.
- Spray a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange the peaches over the bottom of the slow cooker.
- To make the topping, add the oats, flour, brown sugar, and butter to a food processor. Pulse until the topping is the consistency of coarse cornmeal. Add the pecans and pulse a couple of times to rough-chop the nuts and mix them into the topping.
- Sprinkle the topping evenly over the fruit in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or until the peaches are tender and the topping is crisp. Serve warm or chilled with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.