Slow Cooker Potatoes with Herbs de Provence
For this recipe we use the classic mixture of dried French herbs called herbs de Provence. Feel free to try other combinations of herbs and spices such as rosemary and garlic or cumin and smoked paprika.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, peeled and diced
- 1 bag (1½ lbs.) red new potatoes, quartered
- 1 Tbsp. herbes de Provence
- 1 tsp. salt
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Sauté onion until translucent, about 3–5 minutes.
- Tip the onions into a 4-quart slow cooker. Add the potatoes and sprinkle with herbs de Provence and salt. Toss the potatoes, cover, and cook on high heat for 3 hours.