Slow Cooker Pumpkin and Ginger Soup
Relieve some stress with a hot cup of this comforting, seasonal favorite.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 4 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. pumpkin, peeled, seeded, and cut into cubes
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 Tbsp. chopped ginger root
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a 4-quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover, and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Place the soup in a food processor and blend until smooth.