Slow-Cooker Shredded Buffalo Chicken
Serve this delicious chicken on toasted gluten-free bread with crumbled blue cheese or try gluten-free ranch dressing on top of each sandwich.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 6 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups buffalo wing sauce
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Place all the ingredients in a greased 4-quart slow cooker. Stir to combine. Cook on high for 2 to 3 hours or on low for 4–6 hours or until the chicken is easily shredded with a fork. If the sauce is very thin, continue to cook on high uncovered for 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Shred the chicken and toss with the sauce.