Slow Cooker Spaghetti and Meat Sauce
It doesn’t get any easier than this. Cook the sauce during the day. Add the pasta when you get home from work, and you’ll have dinner ready without a fuss!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. ground beef, browned
- 1 jar (16 oz.) marinara sauce
- 1 cup water
- 8 oz. uncooked pasta
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Add ground beef, marinara sauce, and water to a greased 4- to 5-quart slow cooker. Cook on low for 3 hours and 15 minutes.
- Stir dry pasta into meat sauce and cook 1 hour more.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.