Slow Cooker Taco Chili
Note that you donʼt drain any of the canned ingredients used in this recipe. You include the entire contents of each can.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 6 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 package (1.2 oz.) taco seasoning mix
- 2 cans (15 oz.) chunky Mexican-style tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz.) red kidney beans
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn
- Brown the ground beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, breaking apart the meat as you do so. Remove and discard any fat rendered from the meat before transferring it to the slow cooker.
- Stir in the taco seasoning mix, tomatoes, kidney beans, and corn. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.