Slow Cooker Tropical Peach Marmalade
Let the tropical flavors of this marmalade transport you to the warm and sunny islands.
Makes: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 4 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 2 lbs. peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried mango
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple tidbits in unsweetened juice, undrained
- 2 medium oranges
- 1 small lemon
- 2 cups maple syrup
- Add peaches to a food processor or blender along with mango and pineapple (with juice).
- Remove zest from oranges and lemon and add to the food processor or blender. Cut oranges and lemon into quarters and remove any seeds, then add to the food processor or blender. Pulse until entire fruit mixture is pulverized. Pour into a greased (with coconut oil) 4-quart slow cooker.
- Add maple syrup to the slow cooker and stir to combine with the fruit mixture. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until mixture reaches the consistency of applesauce, stirring occasionally. When finished cooking, remove cinnamon sticks.
- Store in covered glass jars in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. The marmalade can also be frozen for up to 6 months, or you can process and seal it into sterilized jars for longer storage.