Slow Cooker Vanilla Tapioca Pudding
Tapioca pudding is a favorite among children. This dessert can be made overnight and placed in the refrigerator to serve as a cold afternoon snack.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 6 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup small pearl tapioca
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 cup strawberries
- In a greased 2 1⁄2-quart or 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, whisk together all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 1⁄2 to 3 hours or on low for 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm or cold with strawberries.