Slow Cooker Vegan "Creamed" Spinach with Tofu
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 3 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup silken tofu
- 1 cup unsweetened soymilk
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 cups frozen spinach, thawed
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- Make vegan creamed spinach with tofu and soymilk in a slow cooker. Serve it with rice, noodles, or spooned onto toast.
- In the bowl of a food processor or blender, process the tofu, soymilk, Dijon mustard, nutritional yeast, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Pour into a 4-quart slow cooker. Stir in the spinach and parsley. Cover and cook on low heat for 3 hours.