Slow Cooker Vegan Mashed Potatoes with Herbes de Provence
Cook potatoes with vegan butter, garlic, and herbes de Provence in a slow cooker until tender. Mash and blend in soymilk and salt for these delicious vegan mashed potatoes. Herbes de Provence is a blend of herbs from the Provence region of France. It is sold in the spice section of most grocery stores.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 4 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. herbes de Provence
- 8 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1" pieces
- 1½ cups water
- ½ cup unsweetened soymilk
- 1½ tsp. salt
- Add the butter, garlic, herbes de Provence, potatoes, and water to a 4-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Using a potato masher, mash until smooth and fluffy. Stir in soymilk and salt.