Slow Cooker Vegan Split Pea and Carrot Soup
Make this chunky, vegan split pea soup with carrots in a slow cooker.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 8 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups dried green split peas
- 7 cups water
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 dashes vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. minced parsley
- Place peas, water, carrots, celery, onion, bay leaves, pepper, salt, and vegan Worcestershire sauce in a 6-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove the bay leaves and stir well. Garnish with parsley before serving.