Slow Cooker White Chicken Lasagna Soup
This soup is a great way to satisfy a lasagna craving without spending time building layers. The best part? Your slow cooker does most of the work!
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesCook: 3 hours 20 minutesTotal: 3 hours 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 jar (16 oz.) Traditional Alfredo Sauce
- 4 ounces mini farfalle, mafalda or lasagna noodles broken into bite-size pieces
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- Shredded Italian cheese blend
- Season chicken with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- In bottom of 5-quart or large slower cooker, arrange chicken, onion, carrot, zucchini, broth and alfredo sauce. Cover; cook on high 3 to 4 hours, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Remove chicken; shred and return to slow cooker. Stir in pasta.
- Continue cooking an additional 12 to 15 minutes, until the pasta is tender. Just before serving, stir in baby spinach.
- Serve soup topped with shredded Italian cheese blend.