Slow Cooker White Tea with Mandarin Orange and Mint
Make this flavorful tea in a slow cooker. It’s delicious any time of day.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 quarts water
- 1 cup chopped mandarin oranges
- ½ cup whole mint leaves, divided
- 4 bags (4 Tbsp.) white tea
- Add water, oranges, and ¼ cup mint leaves to a 4-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours. Add tea bags and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags. Pour the tea through a fine-mesh strainer. Serve warm with the remaining fresh mint leaves.