Smoked Salmon Bites
Smoking is one of the world’s oldest preservation techniques. The smoking process may actually make the fats in salmon more stable, thereby increasing its antioxidant content.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. smoked salmon
- 2 Tbsp. low-fat ranch dressing
- ¼ cup finely chopped onions
- 1 large cucumber, cut into 12 medallions
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Fresh dill sprigs
- Combine salmon, dressing, and onions in a medium mixing bowl.
- Top each cucumber slice with salmon mixture. Sprinkle with pepper and dill. Serve immediately.