Smoked Salmon Brunch Rolls
Light smoked salmon and rich cream cheese are rolled up into a flavorful, hand-held brunch favorite!
Serves: 12Prep: 1 hour 25 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 2 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 pound Kroger® Ready-to-Bake Homestyle Bread Dough, thawed
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces thin sliced smoked salmon
- 1 large Kroger® Grade A Large Egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Heat oven to 350°F. Butter or spray a 9”x13” pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat together cream cheese, dill, chives and salt until smooth; set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into an 18”x12” rectangle. Spread evenly with cream cheese mixture leaving a half inch of dough on one of the long sides. Top evenly with spinach and smoked salmon. Starting at the opposite side of the plain dough, roll the dough into a log, pinching tightly along the seam to seal.
- Cut into 12 rolls (about a half inch each). Place in prepared pan. Cover and allow to rise about 45 minutes, until slightly puffed.
- In a small bowl beat together egg and milk. Brush mixture on rolls. Bake 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- Refrigerate leftovers.