Smoked Salmon Bunz
You can skip the step of making keto-friendly bread from scratch or serving sandwiches in lettuce leaves, thanks to these tasty bread stand-ins. Here, they make the perfect base for loaded bagel toppings – smoked salmon, veggies and an herb-infused cream cheese spread.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 6 minutesTotal: 16 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 Simple Truth™ Original Puff Bunz
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 vine-on tomatoes, sliced
- 8 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On baking sheet, arrange Puff Bunz. Bake 4 minutes. Flip; continue baking 2-4 minutes or until toasted.
- Meanwhile, mix together cream cheese, dill, lemon zest and salt.
- On each bun, spread about 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture. Top with ¼ cup arugula, a few tomato slices, 2 ounces smoked salmon and sprinkle of bagel seasoning.
- Refrigerate leftovers.